Become EICUG Member today!
For interested PhD-level physicists who would like to become new members of the Electron-Ion Collider User Group, please check the PhoneBook to see if your institution is already a member. If yes, please contact your Institutional Board representative and ask them to register you with the details listed below:
- First Name, and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Institution Name
- Area (indicate Experiment, Theory, or Accelerator)
If you are the first member registering from your institution, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide the details below (in addition to your personal details), and indicate who would be the Institutional Board representative.
- Full name of the Institution
- [optional] Acronym or a common name of the Institution
- Full address of the Institution: Country, Zipcode, State/Region, Street address etc..
- First name and Last Name of the Insitutional Board representative for this Institution
- [optional] Web site
- [optional] Lattitude / Longitude to be displayed at EICUG's world map of Institutions
Thank you for your interest!